Yamaha Triples
Search Forums | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendar | Albums | Chat | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dixie Highway Riding Dutchman
Moderators: Moderators

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Idle Talk -> Ride ReportsMessage format

jcdebock
Posted 2008-05-18 3:39 AM (#56817 - in reply to #56578)
Subject: A distand report, Dixie Highway Riding Dutchman

This entry comes from halfway across the world. This is the long version of a staccato short text message I received at about 2:15 this morning:

Harold wend down to Kentucky and is near the Tennessee river. It is hard to find accommodation for there are not to many hotels. The one he now enjoys has no internet. So that is why you'll have to do with het son as a substitute. And i currently only dream of the freedom of no obligations, a motor and some gas. It's warm, which a good thing considering the wet experience he had on Route 66 last year (read that report, it a few entries below this riding report).

Tomorrow, or rather, today, he'll look for Tina Turner and Jack Daniels, which I think is a little weird for he is riding a motorcycle: He can not listen to music and can not have a Jack Daniels... He’ll just have to spend the evening with both, I hope we get to read soon the real report, straight from the Dixie Highway itself.

Chears, Jasper

Edited by jcdebock 2008-05-18 3:40 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)