Yamaha Triples
Search Forums | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendar | Albums | Chat | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

XS Race Bike
Moderators: Moderators

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Modifications -> Custom BikeMessage format

REDMAN
Posted 2008-11-07 1:42 AM (#65255 - in reply to #65168)
Subject: RE: XS Race Bike

Expert

Cheers all for your support once again .

Sponsorship is not really that easy to find unless your a national level rider or at least winning or know someone who has cash burning hole in their pocket.
I haven't chased it and to be honest, I don't need the pressure of having to perform.
Just want to have fun and enjoy riding the bike as it was(n't) meant to be ridden.
My main aim for this season is get enough races in my log book to get me eligible for the Greymouth and Nelson street races.
These are awesome races that I have spectated at for years and am dying to ride.
Trouble is to ride in the street races for the first time you need 3-4 other recent races (at least) in your log book.
They are not for the faint hearted or novices due to no run off areas and the crowd is right on the edge of the track in places.

Found out today there is Pre War era Grand Prix on the 22nd of Nov but they are running all the classic and post classic classes so I've sent my entry away today.

Promise I'll get a few pics this time, should be some interesting bikes there.
I might start a new post in ride reports as this post is getting to long.

Ride Safe
Cheers
Red
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)