Yamaha Triples
Search Forums | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendar | Albums | Chat | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

August 2017
Moderators: Moderators

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Triple Gatherings -> Pacific NorthwestMessage format

CBMMA1969
Posted 2017-02-14 12:39 PM (#152916 - in reply to #152909)
Subject: Re: August 2017

Extreme Veteran

Lar - 2017-02-10 7:20 AM

Who is doing all that stomping? What does a fellow have to do to get a good hibernation?

Sisters looked fun the few times I've been through there. Didn't stop either time, as that's not my travel mode.

To stray off topic just a little, the Southeast Rides folk just down from us on the last page were talking of a ride with the XS1100 group, to evolve into a +25 year old group. Food for thought, there was the group of older Brit bikes we met, where was it, near the Mt Adams ride? In short, be more inclusive, reach out to other groups of similar circumstance for the benefit of all.
The McKenzie Hwy to Eugene gets interesting fast out of Sisters. Very curvy, tourists unfortunately, and jagged lava for guardrails, still a good run and very scenic.

Sleep with ear plugs...

Sisters isn't a bad little place but is a bit touristy. McKenzie Highway is fun if you can avoid the tourists.

Maybe we should touch bases with them.

Meantime site 5 is reserved at Cold Springs CG saying 1 vehicle 6 people for 3 nights starting Aug 11th. Used my Senior access pass for the first time to get a discount.

Sites are starting to be booked up so if there is more interest we may want to book a second site soon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)