Yamaha Triples
Search Forums | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendar | Albums | Chat | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FOR SALE: 79 XS750SF Special Plus Xtras
Moderators: Moderators

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wanted, Sell, Trade -> XS750 and XS850 Bikes for Sale/TradeMessage format

bivens6
Posted 2016-07-09 3:19 PM (#151875)
Subject: FOR SALE: 79 XS750SF Special Plus Xtras

Regular

1979 Yamaha XS750SF Special. Just over 22,250 miles. Runs/rides great! Many extras with this, acquired new bike wife says all must go with it! Original Sissy Bar and rear luggage rack, newer luggage rack with matching trunk and key to the hard saddle bags. Newer luggage rack also has an adjustable back rest for driver or passenger. Both Seat and back rest newly recovered last year. This bike has highway pegs, crash bar, hard saddle bags with wrap around chrome bumper. Gold wing bars for more long riding comfort. Been riding for last 5 years now.Then I got the new bike. But, as said before wife says it must go and the stuff with it!

Also has a box of goods including items such as another complete wrap around chrome bumper, another centerstand, spare set of triple carbs, many jets/needles etc. Original Buckhorn handle bars, a couple sets of grips, a set of never installed heated grip tape, shocks (I put shorter ones on for me), new throttle and clutch cables, spare rectifier, complete oil cooler, new front wheel barrings, 2 crampbusters, 3 new sets of plugs, a new bottle of Fork Fluid (although they not leaking),the Clymers Manual and a few other things too.

Just changed the oil, including oil filter and checked/topped off the midle and final drives. I have converted the petcocks over to manual ones.

Asking $1900 OBO, really would like this to go to someone who will keep the original look and not cafe or bob it out.

Located in Nebraska

PHOTOS IN MY ALBUM

Edited by bivens6 2016-07-09 3:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)